Bug: Stuck Forming Up (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support

Prince of Eckmühl -> Bug: Stuck Forming Up (6/18/2007 12:53:52 AM)

I was playing the Midway scenario just now, and the garrison a/c got stuck in the forming up box while attempting a strike against some carriers sitting four hexes distant. I tried canceling the strike and rearming. Then I tried again a couple of (game) hours later. This went on for two days, until I just gave up and resigned.

PoE (aka ivanmoe)

Prince of Eckmühl -> RE: Bug: Stuck Forming Up (6/18/2007 2:57:57 AM)

This happened again in the same scenario and situation.

I arm my squadrons on Midway, wait a while and then launch.

One or two of the units that are part of the strike will appear in the "forming up" box.

They stay there and never go to the target.

Somehow, or other, I don't think that all the unit's a/c ever get armed, so the attack never takes place.

PoE (aka ivanmoe)

alexs -> RE: Bug: Stuck Forming Up (7/8/2007 9:13:39 AM)

Hi Prince,
Trawling through the older support messages and came across this one. I found a couple of display issues in the plane base of ops screen which i've fixed (where planes wouldnt appear in any box, and very occasionally they could appear in 2 different boxes!).
As I've mentioned elsewhere, the arm/fuel orders stopping the squadrons from cycling/being used on a mission has been fixed.

Alex

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI