Please fix engineers... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

TAIL GUNNER -> Please fix engineers... (6/18/2007 3:21:12 AM)

Any chance of posting a small patch so we can use our engineers now instead of later?

Most LCGs are unplayable....

Look how sad I am:

[:(]

e_barkmann -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/18/2007 3:29:01 AM)

Poor Juggalo [:(]

Matrix, please fix or do sumfink!

cheers Chris

[:)]

Jason Petho -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/18/2007 4:29:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Juggalo

Any chance of posting a small patch so we can use our engineers now instead of later?

Most LCGs are unplayable....

Look how sad I am:

[:(]

I feel your pain indeed.

I'll ask about getting something released as an interm solution. Might take a bit though, please be patient.

Jason Petho

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/18/2007 6:21:55 AM)

Thank you Jason....would really appreciate that.

Vaevictis_386 -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/18/2007 7:55:07 PM)

What is wrong with the engineers? Haven't had to use them yet, but don't want to be surprised at a bad time.

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/18/2007 11:39:37 PM)

They're no longer immune to minefields.....often disrupted and SP loss when entering mine hexes now...[:(]

captskillet -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/19/2007 12:54:04 AM)

It must be an EF/WF thing because I used them on Tulagi/RS and they cleared/entered minefields and took no losses (other than by Japanese fire [;)]) .

magic032 -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/19/2007 1:29:15 AM)

Indeed! Playing EF DC and my German engineers are becoming disrupted when entering a minefield hex. Not all the time, still its a problem. According to the new manual, they should be immune to attack. Is there a fix in the works Matrix? Thanks.

Jason Petho -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/19/2007 1:45:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: magic032

Indeed! Playing EF DC and my German engineers are becoming disrupted when entering a minefield hex. Not all the time, still its a problem. According to the new manual, they should be immune to attack. Is there a fix in the works Matrix? Thanks.

Yes, there is. Should be out shortly.

Jason Petho

magic032 -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/21/2007 2:17:45 AM)

Thanks for the intel Jason!

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/28/2007 1:59:47 AM)

So I'm really stoked to play this new LCG...."Black Arrows and Red Guards"...

But as luck would have it, those darn Soviet partisans have blocked the road with mines...[:(]

Jason Petho -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/28/2007 2:02:28 AM)

quote:

So I'm really stoked to play this new LCG...."Black Arrows and Red Guards"...

But as luck would have it, those darn Soviet partisans have blocked the road with mines...[:(]

Hopefully the update will be ready by the end of the weekend.

I am trying to get the DCG oobs ready to be included. Takes some time and there are only so many hours in a day. Least I am home from work now and can continue the work on them!

Jason Petho

TAIL GUNNER -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/28/2007 2:10:34 AM)

Ah Jason, you're the best darn moderator around these parts....you always know exactly what to say!

I'll reward you for your hard work by writing a most magnificent AAR of your Sealion LCG.....I've yet to play that one...

I'm sure it will make those millions of potential buyers finally jump the gun and purchase this most excellent product...

Well, at least a dozen or so anyways....[:D]

Jason Petho -> RE: Please fix engineers... (6/28/2007 2:13:52 AM)

quote:

I'll reward you for your hard work by writing a most magnificent AAR of your Sealion LCG.....I've yet to play that one...

Ooo.. I would thoroughly enjoy that!!

Hope the LCG treats you well! Remember, it only starts off "easy"!!

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI