David, adding this button would be very helpful... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

dim13 -> David, adding this button would be very helpful... (6/18/2007 4:16:21 AM)

When simming a game, on the sim screen could you add a button to "Play rest of game" or "Jump into game" ?

The only way to play out a game now is to start from the beginning. My preference would be to sim the first 3 quarters then play out the last quarter. The games take so long to play out from the beginning (in play mode). I'd rather not have to shorten the quarter length - I want meaningful stats in my league.

Or at the very least, if you are in sim mode to have the option to save the game if you hit 'ESC' during simming, then allow us to resume the game in play mode.

And also, in the Game screen, a "Sim rest of game" option from the menu would be nice too. If the game is a blowout, you might just want to sim the remainder of the game.

Thank you.

David Winter -> RE: David, adding this button would be very helpful... (6/18/2007 6:03:26 AM)

Hi.

Thanks.. that's something I will try and look into for Version 2 of the game. What you're suggesting would require the quick sim feature to be based off of the 3D game play, which it currently is not. For version 2 of the game, I'm investigating the possiblity of changing the quick sim feature to use the 3D game play engine.

thanks
David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI