Riderless horses are now firing..... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

Nemesis60 -> Riderless horses are now firing..... (6/19/2007 3:47:57 AM)

Currently playing Panzers on the Pcic and the riderless hores actually fired rounds.........is this suposed to be?[:D]

Ladmo -> RE: Riderless horses are now firing..... (6/21/2007 4:25:29 PM)

Far out, man.

Tank Commander_MatrixForum -> RE: Riderless horses are now firing..... (6/21/2007 4:33:29 PM)

You sure its riderless? Maybe the rider is employing the red indian trick of hiding on the blind side of the horse[:D]

paulsalayko -> RE: Riderless horses are now firing..... (6/21/2007 5:29:12 PM)

This was actually a nazi secret weapon that not too many people know about. It was called the assnboomin and was quickly discontinued when more metal was needed for the mause tank. I seen it on not so future weapons...
Semper Fi

rickier65 -> RE: Riderless horses are now firing..... (6/23/2007 8:00:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nemesis60

Currently playing Panzers on the Pcic and the riderless hores actually fired rounds.........is this suposed to be?[:D]

Im playing the Dynamic Campaign, Polish Tragedy, My first battle, and about three plattons of riderless horses managed to break up on flank of my attack.

Probably not a good thing.

Rick

Krec -> RE: Riderless horses are now firing..... (6/23/2007 10:14:39 AM)

ive heard of the headless horsemen,  but not the riderless horsemen[:'(]

Digger70 -> RE: Riderless horses are now firing..... (6/26/2007 10:14:14 AM)

Gents,

this is a deliberate consequence of allowing riders to fire whilst mounted, in order for a carrier unit to fire it has to be assigned firepower. It would be the same if a truck was allowed to fire whilst loaded.

I reckon it's pretty realistic as typically a number of men were detailed to mind the horses, so why can't they shoot back after all.

Same deal with Bicyles and motorcycles except they can't move, again not surprising, pretty hard for a few handlers to ride off with a bunch of motorcylces each.

In the CS game engine you can't have both, in order for a unit to fire whilst mounted it must have firepower assigned to it as there is no way at present to assign a limited amount of firepower to a unit on the condition it has a passenger

Assaults yes, firing no

Matt

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI