I go to Download the game, and server times out? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support

TexasThunder -> I go to Download the game, and server times out? (6/19/2007 9:17:17 PM)

Bought a physical copy as well, but was ready to go with a download and now it stops about 16% into download and times out?????

Any help on that issue?

Thanks

Erik Rutins -> RE: I go to Download the game, and server times out? (6/19/2007 9:50:50 PM)

I'm 99% sure the problem would be somewhere between us and you as the servers here are fine as is the file being transmitted.

I'd recommend clearing your internet cache and rebooting to make sure Windows isn't being confused by an interrupted download temporary file. Then try a utility such as www.stardownloader.com to allow you to resume broken downloads. You can always restart your download by entering your order information at www.findmyorder.com.

Regards,

- Erik

TexasThunder -> RE: I go to Download the game, and server times out? (6/20/2007 2:55:24 AM)

Thanks Erik

I have been buying games for years from you guys....

Would love to ask about being a beta tester or even letting my studio provide voice overs? post production

Kevin

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI