game purchase complaint (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold

TerryV06 -> game purchase complaint (6/20/2007 12:16:59 AM)

You know, I just bought your campaign series and now you come out with this Commander game. I was a fanatic about the Panzer General series and if this is like that - darn you all anyway... What is a guy supposed to do? So many games, so little life...

Terry

JudgeDredd -> RE: game purchase complaint (6/20/2007 1:06:38 AM)

If you were a Panzer General buff, then you cannot do without this. Think Panzer General with some extra features and going global!

The game is ace.

Zap -> RE: game purchase complaint (6/20/2007 1:16:25 AM)

I can see your really into it Judge You have'nt posted in the General Forum for a while. Only means one thing your doing some serious gaming[:)]

ravinhood -> RE: game purchase complaint (6/20/2007 1:45:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

If you were a Panzer General buff, then you cannot do without this. Think Panzer General with some extra features and going global!

The game is ace.

Lol Matrixgames there's your new or next PR yesman. ;) It's good, it's great, but, it's no longer SUGAR Frosted Flakes. ;)

Zap -> RE: game purchase complaint (6/20/2007 9:10:52 AM)

Come on Ravinhood, he's played the game and says its good weres the yesman in this?

Between His post and yours Judges has substance yours is just empty clanging.

JudgeDredd -> RE: game purchase complaint (6/20/2007 10:04:32 AM)

Ach....nevermind.

He once pointed out if people were enjoying games they wouldn't be wasting their time posting.....turned out he is posting on forums where he doesn't even have the game.

I think that speaks volumes for who is enjoying gaming and who is not. At least I am posting in threads for games that I have bought!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI