DONATIONS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Zap -> DONATIONS (6/20/2007 1:05:33 AM)

Could you please give the physical address for mailing in contributions. It was posted once. Is it still the same? It would be hard to find now so if you could I would appreciate it thanks

Zap

Goblin -> RE: DONATIONS (6/20/2007 5:32:00 AM)

I think you support the forums by buying games from Matrix. I would suggest contacting David Heath via PM though, since they may take donations. I do not know for sure one way or another.

Goblin

sabrejack -> RE: DONATIONS (6/20/2007 7:09:36 AM)

I also take donations, to pay for all of the Nigerian scams I keep falling for... [:'(]

Zap -> RE: DONATIONS (6/20/2007 9:15:28 AM)

Oh I'm sorry, I remember when the Depot was down they were asking for help. I should have clarifeied. The address for the Depot then. Am I right in understanding it takes help?
Thanks.

Zap -> RE: DONATIONS (6/21/2007 8:55:43 AM)

Oh well.

Alby -> RE: DONATIONS (6/21/2007 6:16:17 PM)

The depot is
www.spwaw.com

Goblin -> RE: DONATIONS (6/21/2007 11:56:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zap

Oh well.

I actually assumed that you would post at the Depot about this, Zap. I PMed Bernie yesterday about this thread, and directed him to it. He should be along with an addy shortly, or might have PMed you at the Depot about it, I dunno. Don't give up, the Depot can use the support -- the process is just delayed because of the cross-forum stuff is all. [:)]

Zap -> RE: DONATIONS (6/22/2007 12:04:28 AM)

I appreciate you getting back to me. Since I very seldom visit the Depot and remember it once being posted here is why I posted here. I was able, at that time, to send a check. I looked back in time(365days) in these forums it was not there.
But since I am registered at the Depot site I can go there.
Thanks again
Zap

Goblin -> RE: DONATIONS (6/22/2007 12:11:41 AM)

No problem, Zap. I can also post the info here, if Bernie does not mind, so that it is readily available.

Goblin

Bernie -> RE: DONATIONS (6/23/2007 6:09:48 AM)

Sorry for the delay in responding to this.  It's been a really busy week for me, with several 14-16 hour workdays.

Normally I would not post this here, but since Goblin has given permission...

The Depot is a registered non-profit corporation based in Silver Spring, Maryland.

Our mailing address is:

SP:WaW Depot Association, Inc.
8811 Colesville Rd.
Suite 816
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
USA

(As per our charter, any donations to our support fund that exceed our quarterly operating requirements are donated to recognized international charities, such as the International Red Cross, etc.)

Zap -> RE: DONATIONS (7/14/2007 6:57:34 AM)

Thanks, sent.

Goblin -> RE: DONATIONS (7/16/2007 2:47:05 PM)

Thanks Zap!

Goblin

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI