Which add-ons work with the new build? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Poke -> Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/20/2007 8:50:45 PM)

Just wondering how to tell which plays, uniforms, stadiums, etc on FBMAX are still worth downloading with the new build coming up, and which would be obsolete.

Thanks

nmleague -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/20/2007 10:15:36 PM)

Im part of the private beta test group and so far everything seems to work, except unpacked stadiums, I think.  Uniforms are the same, plays are different because of position breakdowns, but the game automatically adjusts these I believe.  The endzone art is impacted, it probably has to be resized.

Poke -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 12:38:28 AM)

Thanks for the reply.

DONMVP -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 7:33:15 AM)

sure hope with new build , someone will unpack stadiums again . Not sure if i`ll download any new builds myself .Happy with game as , plus don`t want to have to redo all stadiums and endzones i`ve made .

Marauders -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 7:57:52 AM)

Stadiums are packed in a different way, but unpacked stadiums should still load in 3D.

The endzones and turf graphics have changed slightly, so those may need changes.

DONMVP -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 8:09:15 AM)

ok great to hear that . Been working on the side making arena stadiums of all current teams . Putting the advertisers of each team on walls around field . So good to hear thats not a waste of time .

nmleague -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 4:41:28 PM)

We had a lengthy discussion in the private beta forum about stadiums and current plans for user created stadiums.  I think David will have to post an answer here concerning the use of user created/modified stadiums, and the future of such.

garysorrell -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 6:29:10 PM)

As much as I enjoy user created stadiums, I would be content with just the ability to dress up the ones in the game.

The ability to add some team specific color and a few banners or ads makes a lot of difference when it comes to immersion.

Just my 2cents

David Winter -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 7:53:08 PM)

Hi.

In regards to stadiums; I must first preface this by saying that customized stadiums is not a feature of the game. It's never been supported and is not recommended. During the upgrade process, I made no attempts to ensure that existing/previous *.wvs stadium files work with the new graphics engine. So, any existing stadiums that may still be in *.wvs format will not work with the new version of the game.

That said, any custom stadiums you may have created can still be made to work, but the contents must be left open and un packaged. Meaning all the model and texture files sitting raw in the stadium folder (just like how the downloaded 'unpacked' stadiums work now).

thanks
David

[edit for spelling]

garysorrell -> RE: Which add-ons work with the new build? (6/21/2007 9:29:52 PM)

Fair enough, thanks David.

Now, about custom stadiums for ver 2 ;-)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI