For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

KG Erwin -> For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (6/23/2007 4:50:41 AM)

These guys are tough opponents, what with their tendency to not surrender. In the offensive, they attack with abandon, and can be decimated if you possess enough firepower. On the defense, it's a different story. Embedded in bunkers and pillboxes, they literally have to be burnt and blasted 'til the last man.

Over the years, I've drumbeat this into a cliche, but it is absolutely true. Just play one assault mission against them, and you'll understand. It doesn't have to be an amphib assault -- try it in the jungle in 1944.

VICTOR: you think that playing as the USMC is easy. I'd like to see you try it.

vahauser -> RE: For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (6/23/2007 10:19:40 AM)

Do you have an Assault Mission from one of your campaigns in the June-Sept 1944 (Saipan-Peleliu) period that uses Enhanced DVRN (with the latest OOB patch) saved on your PC?

iwojimajapan -> RE: For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (6/30/2007 3:59:48 AM)

well dug in japanee on steel panthers is better than cave complex. mine fields defeat shermans faster than tank hunter teams ..
20mm anti aircraft guns tear apart exposed infantry teams
i use japanese tanks to counter attack and as moble anti tank guns

KG Erwin -> RE: For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (6/30/2007 4:35:06 AM)

Care to introduce yourself?

Alby -> RE: For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (6/30/2007 10:06:43 PM)

Thats IwoJimaJapan...
his name is right there Gunny....hehehehhehe
[:D]

KG Erwin -> RE: For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (6/30/2007 11:01:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alby

Thats IwoJimaJapan...
his name is right there Gunny....hehehehhehe
[:D]

Ok [;)] . He sounds like my evil alter ego. For a moment there I thought my old nemesis Afrikamoto had returned.

Of course, if he were really Japanese, he'd know that the official name for Iwo has been changed by the Japanese government to Iwo To.

You need to give yourself an avatar, IJJ!

azraelck -> RE: For Victor: Playing Against the Japanese (7/1/2007 8:27:23 AM)

Avatar, whats an avatar? Outside of the Ultima context, at any rate. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI