Live Play (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

Major Anton -> Live Play (6/25/2007 3:44:44 PM)

I'm having problems playing the game live. I can't get to a session, or have anyone connect to a session I create.
I made sure Directx was up-to-date and then reinstalled the new CS, but still it doesn't work for me
Does anyone have any tech advice??

Anton

Chris Wilson -> RE: Live Play (6/25/2007 8:48:47 PM)

What are you doing messing around with Live Play when you should be sending your troops over in human waves to be shot up by my Canadians? Just answwer me that if you can! [:D]

On a more serious note I'll have a look at live play over the weekend and see if I can replicate your problem.

Krec -> RE: Live Play (6/30/2007 3:40:32 AM)

there is a program called Hamachi,  it will get you connect no matter what.  i have had problems hosting since ive upgraded to vista ,  something with my host ip,  anyway ,  this program sets up a network so you can play the game with no network conflicts.  give it a try it works!!

Valor -> RE: Live Play (7/11/2007 12:14:52 AM)

Is there any way to do it without Hamachi? It doesn't work on Windows ME

sub jockey -> RE: Live Play (7/11/2007 4:42:49 AM)

Hey Chris,

Sub Jockey here. Can I get a copy of that Hamachi THING-A-BOB? I'm having the same problem.

SJ

Valor -> RE: Live Play (7/11/2007 11:34:35 AM)

It looks that more people has the same problem [:(]

Maybe another issue for our tech team to look into?[&:]

That would be great!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI