Tech question about purchasing two copies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

von Curow -> Tech question about purchasing two copies (6/25/2007 5:11:08 PM)

Not sure this is the right forum for the question, but here goes.

I want to purchase a copy of Campaign Series for me and a copy for my friend. Now, I can do that easily enough and get two product keys. Here's the question: Do I need to download it twice to get it to work? Or can I download it once, install it on my computer using my product key, then burn it to a disk to give to my friend along with his product key?

Thanks, in advance.

Hertston -> RE: Tech question about purchasing two copies (6/25/2007 5:28:13 PM)

I don't know for certain having never bought more than one copy, but I suspect one download will do.  Anything else (if the serial was coded in somehow) would require a different download file for each sale, and I don't see how that could possibly be practical.  Also, everybody always downloads the same patch files which seem to use exactly the same passwording method as the original downloads.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Tech question about purchasing two copies (6/25/2007 6:23:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: von Curow

I want to purchase a copy of Campaign Series for me and a copy for my friend. Now, I can do that easily enough and get two product keys. Here's the question: Do I need to download it twice to get it to work? Or can I download it once, install it on my computer using my product key, then burn it to a disk to give to my friend along with his product key?

You only need to download it once.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI