Finally SHIPPING my new CAW boxed version (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War

humunuku -> Finally SHIPPING my new CAW boxed version (6/26/2007 6:01:31 AM)

This might be a helpful frame of reference for others frustrated with the delay in shipping the boxed Carriers at War:

I ordered June 9...and just today (June 25) finally got a Matrix Email that box has shipped.[8D]

Your mileage may vary.

[I have, however, been enjoying my download copy during this seemingly endless wait. I truly look forward to having the printed manual in my hands...and taking the time to explore it more thoroughly than the .pdf version.]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Finally SHIPPING my new CAW boxed version (6/26/2007 9:35:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: humunuku

This might be a helpful frame of reference for others frustrated with the delay in shipping the boxed Carriers at War:

I ordered June 9...and just today (June 25) finally got a Matrix Email that box has shipped.[8D]

Your mileage may vary.

Ehrmm, this is actually the prospected shipping date for the boxed versions.

From the shop:
"....The current estimated ship date is June 25th, 2007."

Boxed version generally ship around 3 weeks from the release of the download version, since we do not hold back the digital release to wait for the printed products to be ready.

Marcus Caelius -> RE: Finally SHIPPING my new CAW boxed version (6/26/2007 11:25:48 AM)

I got an email this morning, saying mine had shipped.

Warspite3 -> RE: Finally SHIPPING my new CAW boxed version (6/27/2007 4:44:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: humunuku

Your mileage may vary.

[I have, however, been enjoying my download copy during this seemingly endless wait. I truly look forward to having the printed manual in my hands...and taking the time to explore it more thoroughly than the .pdf version.]

I could be wrong but I thought most of the matrix games have .pdf only. Maybe someone else can confirm this?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI