RE: Running WiTP of a memory stick (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

siRkid -> RE: Running WiTP of a memory stick (6/29/2007 6:13:52 PM)

What I would really like to see are games sold already installed on a memory stick. Set up to run from a USB port just by plugging it in with the save file pat already set to the memory stick.

sprior -> RE: Running WiTP of a memory stick (6/29/2007 6:21:08 PM)

Cartridges for PCs!

rtrapasso -> RE: Running WiTP of a memory stick (6/29/2007 6:21:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kid

What I would really like to see are games sold already installed on a memory stick. Set up to run from a USB port just by plugging it in with the save file pat already set to the memory stick.

Hmmmm... sounds like a business opportunity... [8D]

Skyland -> RE: Running WiTP of a memory stick (7/2/2007 12:29:25 PM)

For information, i have installed the game on a DVD-RAM disk, and it works. Of course, you need a PC with a DVD-RAM read/write device.

ilovestrategy -> RE: Man Do I feel Bad (8/22/2007 7:14:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charbroiled

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

I installed a trial version of Mojopac on a 2GB memory stick (USB drive, thumb drive, whatever.) Read the install instructions carefully! Tuned my USB connection for best performance. Copied the WITP installation and update files to it.

When you start Mojopac you have an XP_like interface. The C drive as presented in here is in fact the memory stick.

Obviously it uses RAM and processing power from the host system, in my case a Dell 620 with 1GB of RAM and dual core 1.8GHz processor. I've been waiting over an hour now and so far the installation is thus:

[image]local://upfiles/6847/7EDD6BE4446D473DB928503AA4B8E02C.jpg[/image]

Wow, that is slow....I've been watching it for 10 minutes and in hasn't moved.[:D]

[:D][:D][:D] Laughing..hard..can not....breathe

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI