Industrialization (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray

Twotribes -> Industrialization (7/3/2007 4:08:52 AM)

Using C, haven't upgraded to D yet. I have had , as the Union, my set Industrialization of New York change after a save. I had it at medium, saved and when I reloaded there was NONE.

Queeg -> RE: Industrialization (7/3/2007 5:27:34 AM)

Huh?

Crimguy -> RE: Industrialization (7/3/2007 6:29:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Using C, haven't upgraded to D yet. I have had , as the Union, my set Industrialization of New York change after a save. I had it at medium, saved and when I reloaded there was NONE.

You mean 1.05C? We're up to "E" as of this morning ;-D

Regarding the industry icons disappearing, I think I have seen the same, but only after a few turns had expired. Not sure how it's supposed to be.

Rapunzel -> RE: Industrialization (7/3/2007 10:34:40 AM)

Industrie expansion is always an investion for 1 turn. If your turn balance is red, the expansion will reset. So if you switch one state to slight industrial expansion you will have to pay the cost every turn until you switch off. The gains are shown in the turn report.

Pdubya64 -> RE: Industrialization (7/9/2007 12:01:46 AM)

Yeah, just remember that you need to keep a positive "balance" in money and war supplies for your industrial investments to continue unabated. This is also the "best results" method the manual talks about, not hopping around from state to state.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI