David, remember Wayne Gretzky Hockey? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

garysorrell -> David, remember Wayne Gretzky Hockey? (7/3/2007 3:27:27 PM)

I had WGH, and the Hockey League Simulator. Have you ever considered something similar to the HLS?
I would love to see a utility of some sort that would allow us to access all the data in our league databases. Not for editing but for output.
The set of tools Lorne Sundby had for FBPRO come to mind. Run them all in proper order and at certain times and you had as complete a breakdown of your league as you could get.
Especially for online leagues, but as important to people playing solo, some way to store historical data, by season, and to manipulate the output. Lots of sortable statistical stuff.

Anyway, I would buy it.....

MSO94 -> RE: David, remember Wayne Gretzky Hockey? (7/4/2007 5:46:57 AM)

I run a Hockey League SImulator fantasy league
We are in our 11th Season.

garysorrell -> RE: David, remember Wayne Gretzky Hockey? (7/4/2007 3:43:53 PM)

I think they may be different HLS.

The one im speaking of came out in the early 90s, it was a sort of League Commissioner add on for the Gretzkey game.

MSO94 -> RE: David, remember Wayne Gretzky Hockey? (7/4/2007 10:22:24 PM)

Yeah this one is not connected top the Grezky series

Let me know if your interested in a hockey league to join .
We can always use good owners

dophin26 -> RE: David, remember Wayne Gretzky Hockey? (7/7/2007 11:02:52 PM)

This is sort of what I was talking about in my other thread about a hall-of-fame, stat-tracking, etc. I used to run a league for Fps98 and used Sundby's utils. They were the best part of the game for us stat-obsessed people.[:D]

garysorrell -> RE: David, remember Wayne Gretzky Hockey? (7/8/2007 12:13:47 AM)

Agreed. I have mad a habit recently of keeping a few spreadsheets of important stuff. Extra work yes, but until we see some utilities, its my best option.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI