A Noob saying hello! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

gerardan -> A Noob saying hello! (7/5/2007 1:35:51 AM)

Hi everyone! I just bought the game yesterday and am getting acquanted.

I have always been a fan of simming through season after season on the mainstream games and am glad I finally found a game that seems geared toward my gameplay.

I will be looking to get into a league if there are any. Just think, it'll be fun spanking the noobie around a little bit!

Look forward to talking with you all!

John

PadresFan104 -> RE: A Noob saying hello! (7/5/2007 2:33:53 AM)

Welcome, and don't hesitate to throw questions out to the board when you have them.  It's been kinda slow here for a few months and it's nice to have it picking up again. Now if we could only get Shaun to post more...

puresimmer -> RE: A Noob saying hello! (7/5/2007 9:08:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gerardan

Hi everyone! I just bought the game yesterday and am getting acquanted.

I have always been a fan of simming through season after season on the mainstream games and am glad I finally found a game that seems geared toward my gameplay.

I will be looking to get into a league if there are any. Just think, it'll be fun spanking the noobie around a little bit!

Look forward to talking with you all!

John

Welcome and thanks for purchasing the game!

Shaun

akcranker -> RE: A Noob saying hello! (7/7/2007 10:11:07 AM)

Welcome to the Puresim community.  Hope you have many sleepless nights pulling your hair out while your managing a game and yelling at your monitor because your outfielder dropped the ball and the opposing team scored the winning run.

Have fun and feel free to post away!!!

Crowther -> RE: A Noob saying hello! (7/10/2007 4:41:46 AM)

Hi,

I just purchased and downloaded the game today.  I did so after having played the 1955 season in the demo version.  I love the game.  A couple of questions -

1.  Did I download version 1.51 or something newer if I purchased today?

2.  Is there a way to get 2006 or 2007 season opening rosters in the game?  My game
    appears to go as far as 2005.

3.  Where do you find face packs for the various rosters from the various years?

Thanks for the help to a newb.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI