Is there still Multiplayer? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War

BenMilam -> Is there still Multiplayer? (7/8/2007 10:50:10 PM)

Just bought game yesterday July 7th. Played a few scenarios as Japan and US. Won some lost others. Looking for mulitplayer aspect. Where is everyone playing this?

alexs -> RE: Is there still Multiplayer? (7/9/2007 3:39:01 AM)

Hi Ben,
Check the hamachi thread at the top of the page.

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: Is there still Multiplayer? (7/9/2007 5:35:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenMilam

Just bought game yesterday July 7th. Played a few scenarios as Japan and US. Won some lost others. Looking for mulitplayer aspect. Where is everyone playing this?

We played what little MP was there to play in the first week after the game was released and went away, at least I did [:D]

Check out my thread "Ridicolous scenario design for MP", now probably on the page 2 or 3 to get the idea as to why the MP in it's current state can be fun only for an extremely short period of time (probably the first 3-4 games you play)....

ETF -> RE: Is there still Multiplayer? (7/10/2007 5:50:41 PM)

Over all I found the game in this and many other regards very disappointing. Too bad actually. just my .02

Prince of Eckmühl -> RE: Is there still Multiplayer? (7/10/2007 6:11:16 PM)

As of right now, the CAP and Forming Up behaviors will play a large role in determining the outcome of any game that is played, solo or online (if the battle proceeds beyond the morning's first strike). What's doubly unfortunate about this is that the game can actually be coaxed into advancing past these issues by a player who knows how to manipulate the interface. Because of this, one can cheat his way past these bugs/features and onto victory, a very poor quality, IMO, in a multi-player contest.

PoE (aka ivanmoe)

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Is there still Multiplayer? (7/12/2007 9:41:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenMilam

HI BenMilam,

I just bought the game too. I actually didn't play yet. Just tried the tutorial. But before investing more time in learning the game I would like to try a TCP/IP game, just to have a feel ;-)

You want to try ? if yes, I will give you my ICQ so that we can arrange a game. I am located in eastern Europe.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI