ORDER STATUS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold

coltom -> ORDER STATUS (7/9/2007 6:58:27 AM)

On 6/15/07 I placed an order for CEAW (digital and physical) and JTCS (digital and physical). I have received a confirmation w/order number. When I check order status it shows 'backordered'......in detailed list of products it shows both games as 'shippable'. HELP ! I am in the US of A. Is my shipment ready to go? Has anyone received their 'hard copy'? Is there anyone who can check this for me?

targul -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/9/2007 7:21:57 AM)

I ordered same thing and nothing has arrived yet and from what I was told is on backorder without a proposed ship date.

coltom -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/9/2007 7:54:42 AM)

Thanks for your reply targul......maybe someone from Matrix could respond. It's been > 3 weeks.

targul -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/9/2007 7:43:19 PM)

I wrote to Matrix but only received the canned reply as above.

I too am anxiously awaiting what I have already paid for and has not even been shipped in 3 weeks.

Worst part is they didnt mention it was being backordered and allow me to cancel that part if the order. 

They say they didnt charge you until is was shipped but my credit card statement strongly disagrees with that also

IainMcNeil -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/9/2007 8:37:43 PM)

Matrix are pretty much all at Origins last week and part of this week - they should be back soon and dealing with your queries.

coltom -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/10/2007 4:52:42 AM)

targul.........and everyone awaiting physical shipment. I received notification from Digital River that my order had shipped as of PM 07/09/07. Hopefully it's true for your order(s) also. If someone got this moving.....thank you, otherwise thanks to the gameing gods.

targul -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/10/2007 5:36:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: coltom

targul.........and everyone awaiting physical shipment. I received notification from Digital River that my order had shipped as of PM 07/09/07. Hopefully it's true for your order(s) also. If someone got this moving.....thank you, otherwise thanks to the gameing gods.

yes mine was shipped today also.

Catch you in a game after the patch to see if the reading helps our play.

Marc von Martial -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/10/2007 1:18:06 PM)

Sorry for the late reply, as indicated by Iain most of the staff was busy at Origins. Copies should have started shipping as of the 5th.

Phatguy -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/10/2007 3:02:40 PM)

hmmmm.......Mine was said to have shipped on the 3rd....hmmm

Just checked my bank statement ..Matrix took out on 07/05... but something very strange that I've never had any company do.. They split the payment into 2 seperate payments. One for 59.95 and the other for 6.80.. on the same day... not sure if I like that...

Phatguy -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/11/2007 9:34:59 PM)

Okay, I just got CEAW delivered today...Will say I was pleasantly surprised with the manual.

HansBolter -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/11/2007 9:50:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: apathetic lurker

Okay, I just got CEAW delivered today...Will say I was pleasantly surprised with the manual.

With the possible exception of the error in section 18.0 Turn Summary.

The image under the description is the Casualty Report which shows up again in it's correct location 20.0 Statistics.

The Turn Summary image is missing in action. [;)]

Phatguy -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/12/2007 5:55:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

quote:

The image under the description is the Casualty Report which shows up again in it's correct location 20.0 Statistics.

Oh, hell! I didn't mean I read it and was impressed with the quality of the literary word. I was commenting on the quality of the printing! I was expecting a black and white manual printed on cardboard![;)]

Marc von Martial -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/12/2007 1:06:34 PM)

quote:

....commenting on the quality of the printing! I was expecting a black and white manual printed on cardboard![;)]

Nope, all of our manuals are 4 color now [;)]

Phatguy -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/12/2007 2:35:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

....commenting on the quality of the printing! I was expecting a black and white manual printed on cardboard![;)]

Nope, all of our manuals are 4 color now [;)]

Well go back to ye olde days... I wanna bitch and you took a reason away!!!![;)]

but seriously...s'nice

HansBolter -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/12/2007 10:08:37 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

quote:

Oh, hell! I didn't mean I read it and was impressed with the quality of the literary word. I was commenting on the quality of the printing! I was expecting a black and white manual printed on cardboard![;)]

Yea, but I'm a beta tester (technically with another wargame design company, but also one under Matrix's umbrella) so I'm supposed to look for and report errors! [:D]

coltom -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/14/2007 2:00:08 AM)

Just to finish the thought......received my shipment today 07/13/07. Hope everyone else who was waiting for delivery has received their shipment. Going out of town for about ten days, will look for a game 'targul' when I return.

mustang96 -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/14/2007 4:56:11 AM)

Does it take longer to ship to Canada! Still haven't received mine yet? Great game though so no complaints, just wondering!

JudgeDredd -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/14/2007 9:46:15 AM)

Bump. Not received my hard copy and it's been a month. Not too fussed, just want to keep it in the limelight...[;)]. I had actually forgotten that I ordered the physical copy!

targul -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/14/2007 6:24:13 PM)

Havent seen my hard copy yet either.  I am expecting to recieve it he day after the patch so that it will be obsolete.  But since I do  not have a clue what is in it do not know if it will be obsolete or not.

Bought it paid for it and according to my credit card receipt paid for it Jun 19 so that concept that they do not bill before they ship is up in smoke or my credit card company is psyic.

Marc von Martial -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/14/2007 6:50:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: targul
Bought it paid for it and according to my credit card receipt paid for it Jun 19 so that concept that they do not bill before they ship is up in smoke or my credit card company is psyic.

I assume you did order the download + boxed version?

Marc von Martial -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/14/2007 6:51:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

Bump. Not received my hard copy and it's been a month. Not too fussed, just want to keep it in the limelight...[;)]. I had actually forgotten that I ordered the physical copy!

The EU/UK boxed versions usually ship a bit later then the US boxed copies.

JudgeDredd -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/14/2007 10:37:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: targul

Havent seen my hard copy yet either. I am expecting to recieve it he day after the patch so that it will be obsolete. But since I do not have a clue what is in it do not know if it will be obsolete or not.

Targul

I was going to say (Marc beat me to it) that being as you bought the boxed and DD version, then the fact that you downloaded the game means, I suppose, that it's "shipped".

That's how I see it anyway. I too have been billed, but I fully expected to be because I downloaded right away.

targul -> RE: ORDER STATUS (7/17/2007 4:56:05 AM)

Order finally arrived and even before the patch so it was not obsolete yet.  Wahoo!! Something to read tomorrow.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI