Resource Graphic "bug" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support

LeBlaque -> Resource Graphic "bug" (7/14/2007 3:29:28 AM)

I know a beta patch is in the works and thought I'd pass this minor, though obvious, graphic bug:

If selecting the "P" button on the mini-map to the lower-right to display resources (money, labor, iron, horses), in the master map you will see that in North Carolina the Neuse River and New Berne resource icons overlap one another such that you can't fully read one of them. You might consider "moving over" one of the resource icons so both can be clearly read... I am using a laptop but don't believe the bug is due to some kind of resolution issue...

Regards,
LeBlaque

cesteman -> RE: Resource Graphic "bug" (7/14/2007 7:54:04 PM)

Hey LeBlaque, I'm using a laptop as well. what kind of system are you running with a graphics cards? I'm running on a HP core-duo centrino 2.0 with a Nvidia graphics card which barely runs FoF, but runs BII and BIN just fine.

LeBlaque -> RE: Resource Graphic "bug" (7/14/2007 8:06:53 PM)

Well that's better than mine: an HP Sempron 3200+ running at 1.8ghz with an ATI Radeon Express 200M (128meg). I just upped the machine to a Gig of RAM and that has made a difference. I had long loading times previously, but once the game loaded, never had an issue where it "barely ran." Maybe my expectations for this kind of game is different than an FPS...

LeBlaque

LeBlaque -> RE: Resource Graphic "bug" (7/20/2007 6:38:33 AM)

Is there any feedback on this "bug?"

ericbabe -> RE: Resource Graphic "bug" (7/20/2007 4:43:09 PM)

Thanks!  I'll put this on my list.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI