RE: Direct disobedience of orders (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Roger Neilson II -> RE: Direct disobedience of orders (7/17/2007 11:53:38 PM)

Thanks, its rather in abeyance right now while my esteemed opponent gets some real life sorted.....

There was another one, somewhat different in approach, but the evil empire surrendered when they discovered their fate was sealed.

I did start another one but its also in abeyance at present, frankly I am waiting until I can safely say anything on it that will not cause me major problems as I'm getting walloped quite badly.

Roger

Grotius -> RE: Direct disobedience of orders (7/18/2007 4:39:28 AM)

Reading your AARs tempts me to get back into PBEM. I played four short-scenario PBEMs and then started a fifth, a full campaign game against Cap & Gown, but we both got too busy. I also found I tended to fret about my moves all day long, which stressed me out a bit! Do you find yourself worrying about the game around the clock, or are you more relaxed about it? Just curious. :)

Anyway, I look forward to reading more of yours when your opponents get back at it.

Roger Neilson II -> RE: Direct disobedience of orders (7/19/2007 12:09:07 AM)

Oh yes, when there's a crucial move coming off... I think of little else unless I have things that I have to attend to. Its normally at that point my opponent is slow in returning the move - its called suspense!

Roger

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI