Chinese Expeditionary Army troops in Burma (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

TheTomDude -> Chinese Expeditionary Army troops in Burma (7/17/2007 7:12:09 PM)

Hi,

playing against the AI.
After having conquered most of China I moved 4 divisions into Burma start an offensive soon and to make some more Southern Area Army troops available in the South and South-East region. Now the question is, can I use those CEA troops in Burma without any restrictions? (they are still attached to the CEA)
Will they get supplied and receive replacements like the Burma Area Army troops? Or will they suffer more "operational" losses, not getting supplied well?

Thanks
Tom

Rob Brennan UK -> RE: Chinese Expeditionary Army troops in Burma (7/17/2007 7:35:44 PM)

Hi tom

AFAIK the only restricion i know of is loading them on ships and planes. you can walk them all the way to india if you want to. No penalties so long as you have the china command HQ nearby (8 hexes iirc). the base ownerships means very little in my experience.

Sounds like your giving the allied AI a good hard kicking too [:D] BANZAI

TheTomDude -> RE: Chinese Expeditionary Army troops in Burma (7/18/2007 10:53:57 AM)

Ah cool, thx for your help Rob. Operation Raiu (thunderstorm) can now start in a matter of days and if everything works out well my troops will be at the gates of Calcutta by the end of March '43. BANZAI! [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI