FITE with buzz mod? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

cjwid -> FITE with buzz mod? (7/22/2007 2:40:45 PM)

Hi!

I would like to play FITE with buzz mod (I have got the latest) beqause it probably more balanced than the orignal. I prefear to play as axis player...

Give me a notice (carl-johan.widmark@telia.com) and I send both the moded scenario and my first turn (need some hours too finalised).

/Carl-Johan

larryfulkerson -> RE: FITE with buzz mod? (7/22/2007 10:17:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cjwid
Hi!

I would like to play FITE with buzz mod (I have got the latest) beqause it probably more balanced than the orignal. I prefear to play as axis player...

Give me a notice (carl-johan . widmark @ telia.com ) and I send both the moded scenario and my first turn (need some hours too finalised).

/Carl-Johan

So um........Carl:

If I were you I wouldn't put my email address in the clear like that since there are lots of web bots that crawl the web looking for email addresses so they can send spam to them. I've inserted spaces in the email address in your quote above to "dismember" it a little. You could also do something like this: larryfulkerson2002 (at) yahoo (dot) com. That way the email address is malformed and the bot will probably skip it.

friends,
larry

cjwid -> RE: FITE with buzz mod? (7/23/2007 11:20:19 AM)

I have got a player... Good forum just a few hours and a lot of response...

Veers -> RE: FITE with buzz mod? (7/23/2007 12:02:40 PM)

FitE is popular here.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI