Rising Sun tutorial - where's the write up? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Arthurmoment -> Rising Sun tutorial - where's the write up? (7/22/2007 6:05:04 PM)

I have found (thanks Juggalo and Hertston) the bootcamp docs but am now searching for the copy from "page 114 of the Rising Sun players guide...." for the Tutorial - Storming Wakde Island. Is there an old pdf Rising Sun Manual somewhere please?

I am trying to work through all the tutorials and reading all the manuals (on screen as I live in UK and the hard copy is lost in the post somewhere!) - Rising Sun is quite different and Hertston was right - the RS bootcamps brought out some useful points. I can't afford any excuses whebn I go live on the front line so just a bit more training to do!

Great game everyone. This Jason chap has the patience of a saint too.

JR

junk2drive -> RE: Rising Sun tutorial - where's the write up? (7/22/2007 6:11:21 PM)

Months ago I did a google search and found a PDF for Rising Sun Gold. At that time I had RS with a print manual but prefer PDF.

I don't have a link or remember the site but it was some type of video/console/PC game manual site.

luisenpc -> RE: Rising Sun tutorial - where's the write up? (7/23/2007 1:37:00 AM)

Try here: http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.783
Hope it helps

Arthurmoment -> RE: Rising Sun tutorial - where's the write up? (7/25/2007 6:04:04 PM)

You guys are really great. Many thanks indeed.
John

dudalb_slith -> RE: Rising Sun tutorial - where's the write up? (7/27/2007 12:24:48 AM)

I still have my old manuals so it does not bother me,but Matrix shold have included the tutorial for all three games instead of for just East Front.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI