Awesome Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold

Axisgeneral -> Awesome Game (7/29/2007 2:53:24 AM)

I want to say this game is awesome and is very addictive. Matrix scored a homerun with this one. The research/development model and option for oil consumption add a lot to this game.

Any plans on a Pacific or global version of this game????

Some suggestions to make this game even better.

1. In game player finder/lobby
2. More diplomacy options
3. Paratroopers
4. AI more difficult

Bossy573 -> RE: Awesome Game (7/29/2007 3:05:23 AM)

Agreed. It is a little rough around the edges but the pieces are in place for an eventual classic.

In addition to the suggestions above, some of the events need to be refined. Eventually, had Sealion proved successful, one must assume the British government would have abandoned the British Isles. I just had a situation where Scapa Flow remained occupied. Not cool.

Very good game though. Between this, GOA and ACW (which I haven't had a chance to play yet!), this is the best gaming has been for a long time.

Tordenskiold -> RE: Awesome Game (8/16/2007 11:13:30 AM)

I agree that this is a great game. The developers has managed to make en extremely complex and huge historic event into a manageable and still realistic PC game. I miss some feedback from the game though. For instance, how do I know with whom I am in war with? Can`t see there is a info screen about this. Also the Statistics are a bit confusing. UK has losses passing 500.000 something in Infantry without fighting on land?? Is this points or what? If it is, the armour must count a totally different way since the figures are so much smaller.

Do you guys play with WOF on or of?

Anyway, it is a fascinating game and an armchair generals dream.

firepowerjohan -> RE: Awesome Game (8/16/2007 11:18:07 AM)

The UK losses include any minors, so Poland losses will be counted as UK losses. Nice words, maybe this topic should be moved to the general forum [:)]

Tordenskiold -> RE: Awesome Game (8/16/2007 11:47:45 AM)

Thanks, is this actually losses in men, dead, wounded, POW and missing? And, for armour and planes the amount of destroyed units in actual numbers?

firepowerjohan -> RE: Awesome Game (8/18/2007 2:03:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tordenskiold

Thanks, is this actually losses in men, dead, wounded, POW and missing? And, for armour and planes the amount of destroyed units in actual numbers?

Yeah, for infantry it is that total number. For armour, air and navy it is instead number of machines destroyed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI