RE: Mystery ship (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

tabpub -> RE: Mystery ship (8/1/2007 12:26:58 PM)

Ok, off topic, but name the sci-fi book that covers stuff like this.....scrapping of ships...

niceguy2005 -> RE: Mystery ship (8/1/2007 10:59:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy
I can only imagine the Japanese seeing all these carriers and thinking just mayyyyybe they went a little too far [:-]

Going too far is the American way. [:D]

niceguy2005 -> RE: Mystery ship (8/1/2007 11:01:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tabpub

Ok, off topic, but name the sci-fi book that covers stuff like this.....scrapping of ships...

Hmmm. I think there have been a couple. I read one as a teen about the Battleship Texas being converted into a modern (sci-fi) warship. She carried laser cannons and had anti-nuke shielding...IIRC it was not the best book.

mlees -> RE: Mystery ship (8/1/2007 11:05:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

quote:

Hmmm. I think there have been a couple. I read one as a teen about the Battleship Texas being converted into a modern (sci-fi) warship. She carried laser cannons and had anti-nuke shielding...IIRC it was not the best book.

The Ayes of Texas (Mass Market Paperback)
by Daniel Da Cruz (Author)

I agree with your appraisal.

niceguy2005 -> RE: Mystery ship (8/2/2007 1:53:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mlees

quote:

quote:

The Ayes of Texas (Mass Market Paperback)
by Daniel Da Cruz (Author)

I agree with your appraisal.

I do believe that was the title.

ilovestrategy -> RE: Mystery ship (8/2/2007 2:23:23 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy
I can only imagine the Japanese seeing all these carriers and thinking just mayyyyybe they went a little too far [:-]

Going too far is the American way. [:D]

[:@][:@] These dang WiTP players making me laugh hard in front of the computer! If laughter is the best medicine, I'll live to a hundred from reading this forum [:D][:D][:D]

anarchyintheuk -> RE: Mystery ship (8/2/2007 6:12:27 PM)

quote:

quote:

Hopefully, you watched StarBlazers as well. Now THAT was a conversion.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI