Steel Panthers freaking out (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

OOZ662 -> Steel Panthers freaking out (8/1/2007 3:01:38 AM)

The game appears to run fast like one of the old DOS games without an emulator. Also, after a couple seconds, all of the colors in the game menus turn neon pinks, greens, and yellows. In the actual game, effects like smoke are multicolored neon as well. Game version is 8.40

Any way to fix? I've tried running it in every combination of compatibility modes as well. I uploaded my DxDiag output as well.

chief -> RE: Steel Panthers freaking out (8/1/2007 7:28:22 PM)

OOZ662: 
Try turning off anything running in the background, some folks have had success with this. SPwaw is a MEMORY HOG she wants all she can get. Others have had success with turning back the video card speed (??) but I can't swear to that.
Also put this problem up in the SPwaw Forum further down the page. you'll get better answers there.

Good Luck

OOZ662 -> RE: Steel Panthers freaking out (8/1/2007 7:54:34 PM)

Running the game on my desktop "gaming" rig works fine, so it's probably the lack of memory. The background processes are pretty much stuck where they are without causing something to not work correctly. I do wish the tutorial section of manual had a bit more beef to it though. [:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI