Why Michael Vick? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> The Red Zone!

jrodsly -> Why Michael Vick? (8/5/2007 10:08:02 PM)

why did you have to get involved in dogfighting? now ur career is headed straight for the pooper!

garysorrell -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/5/2007 11:38:39 PM)

Likely because he is a knucklehead. For all the money these guys make, despite having(in most cases I guess)a college education, they are still just guys. Prone to be really stupid.

dreamtheatervt -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/7/2007 5:38:38 AM)

Neither Vick never graduated from Tech...not even close.

garysorrell -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/7/2007 5:47:43 AM)

Im not a Vick fan, didnt know if he graduated or not. Although in this case, I doubt a degree in anything would have made a difference.

DONMVP -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/7/2007 11:19:37 AM)

I could never see why people thought he was a star all he really could do was run , and occasionally throw deep . If atlanta wants that there plenty out there . Some play in the cfl and arena football .

garysorrell -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/7/2007 2:44:46 PM)

Very true. Theres something about the running QBs that get people all excited. But in the end, its some big guy who stands in the pocket and chucks the ball around who wins titles.

Marauders -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/8/2007 12:33:49 AM)

Michael Vick is overrated.

Eli Manning is overrated so far.

Vince Young is overrated so far.

Young and Manning may get to prove they are better, but Vick may just be out of luck.

boggyjr -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/8/2007 7:22:18 PM)

Vick was invented to make playing Madden online frustrating.

local8h -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/30/2007 2:38:39 AM)

Wait Whos he? Viiiick Mikey who?
Ok anyhow i dont understand why the sports media tagged him as "The Most Exciting Player in the NFL" is that on or off the field. I agree Off the field but not on[:D]

Marauders -> RE: Why Michael Vick? (8/30/2007 3:27:35 AM)

quote:

"The Most Exciting Player in the NFL"

[8|]

The sports media ....

Vick could run, but he was not a very good passer, and quarterbacks should be good passers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI