HTTR Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Howard7x -> HTTR Problem (8/6/2007 11:00:39 PM)

Hi, ive been over this topic once already...

I have loads of your games and purchased them all on the same credit cards.

I recently lost HTTR and do not have a backup copy of the game or the order number but i did register it using the CD key.

I should be able to download it again but i no longer have my order number and when i enter my credit card details it for some reason does not bring up HTTR. It was one of the first games i purchased from you. I have the CD key which is my unique cd key and i was hoping it might be tracable that way?

Either way its frustrating as i have all of my other games backed up and a list of serial numbers. I also register all my games now.

Is there any other way i can trace this game? Or at least get the game back?

Howard7x -> RE: HTTR Problem (8/6/2007 11:34:01 PM)

Ok, ive resolved my problem but somewhere something does not sit right with your records. Using the last 5 digits of my credit card does not find half the games ive purchased with it.

I used Paypal to purchase the game back in May 06.
I used the credit card ive always insisted i used.
It does not find the game under your order tracking if i use the credit card number.
It does find 2 other games yet ive purchased 6 games using the same card so whats happened to the other 4?
Fortunately i was able to find the Matrix Games order number on the invoice in Paypal.
I entered the order number and my password and as if by magic my order was displayed and it even has the credit card number i used on your website so why the heck cant you track it?

Sorry im very frustrated as last time i tried to solve this problem you just didnt seem intrested as if i was lying and had not actually purchased the game cos you couldnt find it. Well, its there and its been 9 months since the last time i bothered trying. I think you have a technical issue somewhere.

Im backing it up as soon as its downloaded.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI