unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

KahunaPete -> unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (8/7/2007 7:17:15 AM)

I'm on the Dec 11th, 1941 turn and I want to reinforce Port Moresby by loading some Aussie troops from Brisbane.

But I'm unable to load troops from Brisbane on to my transports using Combined Historical mod 2.08 with Andrews extended maps with Panama and Aden.

When I create a transport mission to load any of the ground troops in Brisbane, it doesn't allow me to select any troops there. All I see is the popup screen but no units to select.

I thought maybe I had to change to unit assigned HQ but all are assigned to ANZAC include Port Moresby base.

I did notice that some units (based in Port Moresby) are listed under Australia Command which seems no longer a valid HQ since this mod seems to have switched Australia command to the new ANZAC command.

Help! thanks

Blackhorse -> RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (8/7/2007 7:21:19 AM)

Kahuna,

ANZAC is a "restricted" command. You need to spend Preparation Points and convert ANZAC units to a non-restricted command (such as "Australia") to be able to load them on ships.

KahunaPete -> RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (8/7/2007 7:24:36 AM)

Unfortunately there is no Australia command available to choose from using CHS +Nik mode scenario. It's been removed from the list.

What commands are non-restricted? Should I covert everything to Southwest Pacific for all units destined to port Moresby?

Andrew Brown -> RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (8/7/2007 7:25:12 AM)

What Blackhorse says about ANZAC Command is correct - it is a "restricted" command.

There is an Australia Command - separate from ANZAC Command, and not restricted - in CHS.

Andrew Brown -> RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (8/7/2007 7:26:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: KahunaPete

Unfortunately there is no Australia command available to choose from using CHS +Nik mode scenario. It's been removed from the list.

What commands are non-restricted? Should I covert everything to Southwest Pacific for all units destined to port Moresby?

Yes, you should use SWPAC.

Andrew

KahunaPete -> RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (8/7/2007 7:27:53 AM)

great thanks!

any chance Nik's mode will be corrected with the units in Port Moresby currently under Australia Command which doesn't seem to exist anymore in the game?

String -> RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 (8/7/2007 8:48:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: KahunaPete

great thanks!

any chance Nik's mode will be corrected with the units in Port Moresby currently under Australia Command which doesn't seem to exist anymore in the game?

Check the units in Darwin.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI