printing team batting and pitching stats? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

renojedi -> printing team batting and pitching stats? (8/9/2007 8:46:22 AM)

Is there a way to do this easily that I am missing? I see you have a dialog box to print a box score and you can export association stats and cut unneeded column and rows (though this includes minor leaguers and all the stats are mixed). But is there a way to simply print what you see when you click on the statistics page from a team office? Hopefully I am just missing it. Thanks!

puresimmer -> RE: printing team batting and pitching stats? (8/10/2007 5:01:48 AM)

Printing support is sorely lacking in PureSim unfortunately. I am guilty because I never print anything :)

That said, the HTML Almanac has great printing support. What areas are you looking to print from the most?

renojedi -> RE: printing team batting and pitching stats? (8/10/2007 4:26:03 PM)

I manage every game and want to print is the current team pitching and batting stats. I like to keep a little printed almanac for each season. Best case scenario, it would include my teams pitching and batting stats, the final league standings, and the leaders in offensive and pitching categories for the year. But if I can only have one, it would be my team's pitching and hitting stats.

donkuchi19 -> RE: printing team batting and pitching stats? (8/15/2007 10:32:41 PM)

I used to play High Heat Baseball and loved being able to print out a box score at the end of a game. I would do that whenever one of my pitchers threw a no hitter or a batter hit for the cycle or something like that. I would then print out the standings and team statistics every 10 games just to be able to see the teams progress as the season went on.

renojedi -> RE: printing team batting and pitching stats? (8/15/2007 11:15:26 PM)

That is how I play EXACTLY!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI