1.65b BETA Now Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/14/2007 3:28:36 AM)

Fixes the crash bug discovered in 1.65 -- no other changes

Download 1.65B BETA Here

LetsPlay2 -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/14/2007 4:12:03 AM)

Played through April and made deals

No problems so far !! [&o]

eddie01 -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/14/2007 6:27:12 AM)

Working ok so far here too!

Walewander -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/14/2007 6:31:28 AM)

Wow, Shaun... Simply awesome.

geneg -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/15/2007 1:24:49 AM)

Shaun,

I am getting an "Unexpected Error 91" when I manage a game. There are no problems until the final out. Instead of going to the next days schedule, I receive the above error. The only way to get out of the program is to Ctrl+Alt+Delete. I only get this error when I manage a game. I have no problems when is sim games.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

KG Erwin -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/15/2007 3:07:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: geneg

Shaun,

I am getting an "Unexpected Error 91" when I manage a game. There are no problems until the final out. Instead of going to the next days schedule, I receive the above error. The only way to get out of the program is to Ctrl+Alt+Delete. I only get this error when I manage a game. I have no problems when is sim games.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

You picked the team designated for human control? Association set-up details?

geneg -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/15/2007 4:29:30 AM)

Yes...I control the 1960 Pirates

Taz0713 -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/15/2007 4:44:17 AM)

Things after one game are working fine for me. 

The only thing that came up was in the third inning of a managed game.  I had Yuniesky Betancourt get injured running the bases.  When I substituted for him, his name remained on the base even though he was not running.  Also, I just noticed that the player who replaced him does not appear in the box score.  It appears that Betancourt's line score is correct, but his replacement's stats are completely missing including the totals line.

After further review, here are some other items that appeared strange with it. His replacement's players card does not register that he even played in the game. I went back to the log and did not see his replacement either. I am a little concerned that he did not have his stats update correctly. Once again Betancourt's card reflected the correct information.

The last thing was that the injury was a moderate elbow injury, but after the game he is 100% healthy. Not sure if this would be correct.

Thanks,

Randy

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/15/2007 6:32:52 AM)

Taz,

I can't comment on the initial injury, but on the second topic, I've personally experienced several occasions where Player X gets an injury during the game, but afterwards it's gone. I've always personally attributed this to what LOOKED like a major injury at the time, but after further review, it was a minor thing. It's not unrealistic for a player to have a... thigh or back injury, for example, that generated just enough discomfort to pull him from the game, but not so much as to actually register or treat it as a full-blown injury. I'm not sure if this is exactly what is happening, but I've encountered this rarely enough that I would find such a series of events to be both reasonable and extremely realistic.

KG Erwin -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/15/2007 6:52:54 AM)

On injuries -- I've seen this happen several times -- either the guy toughs it out, or he gets wrapped and a shot of novocaine after the game.

If you have to replace a guy in-game, you know he's hurt. Otherwise, fuhgettabouddit. [;)]

Taz0713 -> RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available (8/15/2007 3:24:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frozen Stiffer

Taz,

I can't comment on the initial injury, but on the second topic, I've personally experienced several occasions where Player X gets an injury during the game, but afterwards it's gone. I've always personally attributed this to what LOOKED like a major injury at the time, but after further review, it was a minor thing. It's not unrealistic for a player to have a... thigh or back injury, for example, that generated just enough discomfort to pull him from the game, but not so much as to actually register or treat it as a full-blown injury. I'm not sure if this is exactly what is happening, but I've encountered this rarely enough that I would find such a series of events to be both reasonable and extremely realistic.

I can handle this as the reason for the injury to have been short lived, but I do have concerns with the Box Score, Game Logs and Player Card issue. I went back to Clint Barmes player card (the injury replacement) and it did not register that he played in the game outside of the fact that his fatigue level changed.

I will try and play again to night and hope that this is just a minor issue.

Thanks for the reponses.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI