Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Miller -> Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/14/2007 6:07:57 PM)

I have been pretty conservative with my factory upgrades so far (It is July 42).

How do you tell if you have built up a decent reserve for later in the game? Overall Supply and Fuel levels have remained pretty much the same for months whilst the HI total has increased to approx 3 million. Is this a good reserve for this stage of the game?

pompack -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/14/2007 6:16:56 PM)

3,000,000 HI is extremely good for stock. 300,000 would be closer to what I consider "normal" for stock or 15,000 for CHS (CHS is tough).

As to what constitures a good reserve, you have to look at HI, fuel, supply, armaments (outputs) and oil, resources (inputs). Assuming your input stockpiles are in the 2-3 million range it looks like you can afford more a/c and armaments; if not you may have overbuilt HI producing factories.

saj42 -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/14/2007 7:25:41 PM)

Are you sure you've got 3 Million HI pts in the pool ?????
For the 200 or so days you are into the war that is a HI surplus of 15K per day [X(]
Which seems to indicate you are producing NOTHING - no ships, engines, a/c etc [X(]

What scenario/Mod are you playing ? (stock gives Japan approx 13K HI pts produced a day (give or take)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miller

I have been pretty conservative with my factory upgrades so far (It is July 42).

How do you tell if you have built up a decent reserve for later in the game? Overall Supply and Fuel levels have remained pretty much the same for months whilst the HI total has increased to approx 3 million. Is this a good reserve for this stage of the game?

Miller -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/14/2007 7:55:00 PM)

Lol.....sorry its just over 300,000.....I counted the number of zeros wrong. So I take it this is a fairly typical amount for this time in the game?

castor troy -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/14/2007 9:26:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miller

Lol.....sorry its just over 300,000.....I counted the number of zeros wrong. So I take it this is a fairly typical amount for this time in the game?

it is IMO!

PzB74 -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/14/2007 11:53:16 PM)

In mid 45 I got ca 1 million HI reserves - it should see me through the worst part of the war..I hope [:)]

SireChaos -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/15/2007 7:33:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PzB

In mid 45 I got ca 1 million HI reserves - it should see me through the worst part of the war..I hope [:)]

If you´re in mid-45, the worst part of the war is already over. By now you´re so numb the blows no longer hurt.

Canoerebel -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/15/2007 8:08:57 PM)

Actually, Miller only has 37 HI points in the Home Islands.  He's counting on these, six Oscars, and a PC to hold off the Allies.

Miller -> RE: Jap enconomy - how do you tell if it is running ok (8/15/2007 9:00:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Actually, Miller only has 37 HI points in the Home Islands.  He's counting on these, six Oscars, and a PC to hold off the Allies.

All my Oscars will be going to the scrapyard when the Tony comes online next month. They are absolutely useless......

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI