Just downloaded the game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided

Caeili -> Just downloaded the game (8/15/2007 10:10:02 PM)

Got it patched & all.

The download & patching went without a hitch, which is a good sign. [:)]

It looks pretty sweet. It looks like units can move in politically frozen areas which is a change (I think). I'm not sure what the billiard ball looking circles are in a few of the areas are supossed to be. Also I don't see how to set the amount you want to spend on spying. I don't have a printer at home & will have to email the manual to my work address & print it out from there when I go in tonight.

Is it very difficult getting a PBEM game going here? I sure hope not. I'll be ready for some real challanges against real people before too long I hope.

GKar -> RE: Just downloaded the game (8/15/2007 11:07:57 PM)

Hello and welcome! [sm=00000436.gif]

Moving into frozen zones usually means war. [;)]

The "billiard balls" are victory points awarded to the owner of the province and thus possibly deciding about winning or not.

Espionage is done with supplies spent on the SigInt/Spy Screen (a subitem of the Military Forces Screen).

Reading or rather working through the manual is definitely recommended, but all in good time. [:)]

Starting a PBEM game shouldn't be a problem, just open a thread (or respond to one) in the "Opponents Wanted" section and you should have a game going within a few days.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI