RE: Making this a great, not a good game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold

IrishGuards -> RE: Making this a great, not a good game (8/18/2007 7:52:09 AM)

[:'(]Because the system is screwed if you simply make naval units the same as land units except they walk on water - sheesh!![>:]

This makes no sense at all . Apparently you need some more real gaming experience before commenting .. [:D]
Maybe if you acurately understand the posts I am sending, then your ability to comment will increase .... Lets hope so for your sake .. I dont quote Waikiki ... I have given numerous examples ....
After I put MV's Russian post up .. and the Siberian post was there .. You have now changed your mind as opposed to when you were commenting long ago to Targul that ... there were no Siberians .. They were not a hoard .. Any of this ring a bell ...
MV has 35 years of very broad Wargaming experience .. [&o]
So does Targul from my understanding ... This does not mean I agree with the assumptions they make .. But also nay yours .. [:'(]
In order to be objective and not subjective .. Common sense must also apply ..
I really don't understand why the system is screwed as you say .. I never said this ... I have said all along CV's are being used as Land Ftrs ... This skews the Balance of Power on board .. That screws the system .. because there is none .. [8|]
IDG

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI