Belgium and Dutch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

scole -> Belgium and Dutch (8/22/2007 12:28:15 PM)

Didn't see this mentioned yet in the forums.
I have just tried to play some scenarios involving the Belgium and Dutch armies (Battle Of The Outposts, Dortmund, and Foretaste of Disaster). None of the Dutch or Belgium units have any firepower. They do have assault factors.

Also I had a PBEM turn and my Belgium Chasseurs could not spot my opponents Germans, just the blue question mark as if my infantry were a truck platoon.

I tried to edit in the OOB editor but I can't find a way to add firepower to these units.

Also add the Nationalist Spanish to that problem (In The Name Of The Virgin). No firepower, cannot spot, just question marks.

Huib -> RE: Belgium and Dutch (8/22/2007 3:31:20 PM)

Are you sure you are patched up to date? I've been running tests on Battle of the Outposts and don't experience this problem.

Jason Petho -> RE: Belgium and Dutch (8/22/2007 4:04:36 PM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1534517

This is the most recent patch and should fix your problem.

Jason Petho

scole -> RE: Belgium and Dutch (8/22/2007 11:31:04 PM)

Huib / Jason: Thanks for taking the time to reply. I thought I was updated but did not know about the temporary patch.

Jason Petho -> RE: Belgium and Dutch (8/22/2007 11:44:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Eloc

Huib / Jason: Thanks for taking the time to reply. I thought I was updated but did not know about the temporary patch.

No worries. Glad it is working again!

Jason Petho

Grashnak -> RE: Belgium and Dutch (9/3/2007 10:19:34 PM)

Awesome!  I suspect this will fix the problem I noticed in my first linked campaign game (Hunters from the Sky) as my German paratroopers seemed to be faced by Dutch defenders without any ammo.  It made for a simple victory, but I was wondering...  I mean, I know the Blitzkreig was a novel tactic, but I didn't think the surprise extended to the Allies having no bullets ;)

I'm loving this series so far and big props to those responsible for reviving these awesome games that I somehow missed the first time around!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI