Problems with Grossdeutschland 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support

NorArmy -> Problems with Grossdeutschland 2 (8/23/2007 2:59:29 PM)

I have installed the GrossDeutschland 2 mod and it works very fine as long as I'm playing the game. But when I try to select a saved game I get the question about the CD. I don't have the CD since I bought the game on the internet. I've looked thru a couple of other treads and I've read that with COI you don't need any CD, but the problems are due to missing files, normally maps. Is this correct? And if yes, witch file do I have to get. I have tried to copy all the maps again over to the map catalogue, but this has not helped.

NorArmy

Andrew Williams -> RE: Problems with Grossdeutschland 2 (8/23/2007 11:23:42 PM)

there will be an error message telling you what file is missing... read it carefully and write it down or take a screen shot.

Have you downloaded and unzipped the GD2 mappack?

All the maps should be there for it.

At what point exactly do you get the error message...when you select a saved game or when you select "saved game" from the drop down menu?

NorArmy -> RE: Problems with Grossdeutschland 2 (8/24/2007 9:19:28 AM)

The error occured when I tried to enter the folder "saved games".

The problem was solved when I went thru windows explorer to the folder"save" under "games" and deleted all previous saved games. In addition I deleted all .hst files in the "HST files" folder.

NorArmy

Andrew Williams -> RE: Problems with Grossdeutschland 2 (8/24/2007 10:32:58 AM)

In Command Centre

Click on CSO Downloads and then go to "Utilities" link

Download

[image]http://www.closecombat.org/CSO/modules/UpDownload/pnimages/icon_exe.gif[/image]  Games Save and Custom Battles fix for CoI 

will eradicate that problem

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI