Engineers and Wrecks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

Panzer Capta -> Engineers and Wrecks (8/25/2007 3:00:14 PM)

I am playing a scenario with a heavy bridge (Arnhem). I have multiple wrecks on the bridge preventing further tanks (and any other vehicles) from crossing. Can someone remind me if engineering units have the capability of clearing wrecks? I couldn't find the exact reference in the manual...unless wrecks are considered "blocks". The manual does refer to engineers removing "blocks" (i.e., roadblocks, fallen trees, etc.).

Thanks,

David

Jason Petho -> RE: Engineers and Wrecks (8/25/2007 4:04:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panzer Captain

I am playing a scenario with a heavy bridge (Arnhem). I have multiple wrecks on the bridge preventing further tanks (and any other vehicles) from crossing. Can someone remind me if engineering units have the capability of clearing wrecks? I couldn't find the exact reference in the manual...unless wrecks are considered "blocks". The manual does refer to engineers removing "blocks" (i.e., roadblocks, fallen trees, etc.).

Thanks,

David

Unfortunately no, there are no units capable of clearing wrecks in the Campaign Series. Yet.

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI