Dead Air (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

KG Erwin -> Dead Air (8/26/2007 8:30:52 AM)

What's happened here? It's like a ghost town lately.

StephanFH -> RE: Dead Air (8/26/2007 8:37:02 AM)

I suspect many people are doing the end of summer vacation/ get the kiddies ready for school thing. I do hope I haven't arrived just as this community is dying?

vahauser -> RE: Dead Air (8/26/2007 10:03:07 AM)

As for me, I'm just playing the game.

KG Erwin -> RE: Dead Air (8/26/2007 10:42:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: StephanFH

I suspect many people are doing the end of summer vacation/ get the kiddies ready for school thing. I do hope I haven't arrived just as this community is dying?

Not to worry, Stephan. The 1/5 Marines are entering their 4th battle in the Pacific. Damn, those Japanese are tough b*stards, even when controlled by the AI.

Arctic Blast -> RE: Dead Air (8/26/2007 1:20:30 PM)

I've noticed a lot of online forums are quiet right now. I think most people are enjoying the last of the summer.

junk2drive -> RE: Dead Air (8/26/2007 4:23:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arctic Blast

I've noticed a lot of online forums are quiet right now. I think most people are enjoying the last of the summer.

I agree with that. Things get busier when the snow flys.

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Dead Air (8/26/2007 7:10:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

What's happened here? It's like a ghost town lately.

Did you lose your baseball season and get bored again? [:D]

Seriously, I guess there's nothing much "new" going on with the old girl, so there's nothing much to talk about. People are just playing the game.

BTW...I updated a couple of those old Marine campaigns to Enhanced settings (Tulagi and the Guadalcanal 1942 ones). If interested, I'll post the d/load links.

Alby -> RE: Dead Air (8/26/2007 10:22:19 PM)

Hey Kev, You are truly a warrior.
[&o]
Guys, Kevin has about 4 SPWAW projects he is working on, plus still has time to rework campaigns and design the new SUS series #2 scenarios...
Bravo!!!
[&o][&o]
I seem to have SPWAW burnout at the moment, well at least "working" on anything SP related, Burnout...[:D]
Plus regular working everyday and gigging damn near every Friday and Saturday night, not to mention the during the week practices... [>:]

I am currently enjoying just playing a couple PBEM games at the moment.

BTW Kev, did you post those campaigns at the Enhanced Site??
[&:]

junk2drive -> RE: Dead Air (8/27/2007 1:56:16 AM)

Kevin, thanks for converting and fixing those campaigns.

Now to find the time and inclination to play them...

I need to find an old laptop.

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Dead Air (8/27/2007 2:39:21 AM)

Yes, Alby...links are posted at Enhanced forum too.

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Dead Air (8/27/2007 2:41:08 AM)

Well, now I have to decide whether to convert the Desert Fox MegaCampaign scenarios to Enhanced, or do Das Reich first [&:]

Korpraali V -> RE: Dead Air (8/27/2007 8:41:58 AM)

Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich...

Unless Desert Fox would then be available to everyone for free... [;)]

Goblin -> RE: Dead Air (8/27/2007 1:33:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Korpraali V

Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich, Das Reich...

Unless Desert Fox would then be available to everyone for free... [;)]

[sm=00000734.gif]

[8D]

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Dead Air (8/27/2007 5:30:38 PM)

Das Reich is easier: only 43 scenarios to do, and, except for Artur's monster Kursk one, most are relatively small in unit quantity.

Desert Fox, OTOH, has 131 scenarios to do, some of them pretty big. And it won't be "free", because you still need the Mega to play them in. All I can do is change the scenario DAT files and put them back into the Mega folder. Without the Mega, the scenarios can't be played.

Guess I'll start the DR updating.....

Looks like I was right...I did the first 3 DR battles last night, and they were easy to convert. Stay tuned for more!

Alby -> RE: Dead Air (8/28/2007 12:48:56 AM)

BTW, 'Russian Steel' is progressing slowly...
[8D]

Alby -> RE: Dead Air (8/28/2007 12:51:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FlashfyreSP

Yes, Alby...links are posted at Enhanced forum too.

[:D]

StephanFH -> RE: Dead Air (8/31/2007 12:00:50 AM)

Howdy guys,
I just want to stick my oar in the water here for a moment. I don't know if you get thanked enough for the incredible job you all have done with old code that deserves to live. This is a great game thanks to your efforts. Any talk about SP4 be Da**ed, I'm playing it every day with the Enhanced Mod and the Das Reich campaign. Thanks again from a happy player.
Stephan

Alby -> RE: Dead Air (8/31/2007 3:49:50 AM)

On behalf of all the "teams" , thanks Steve, you are a good opponent BTW!
One of the more fun PBEM games i have played.
[:)]

m10bob -> RE: Dead Air (9/4/2007 2:27:34 PM)

I've been spending most of my time playtesting versions of War In The Pacific and the map keeps getting bigger and better in the mods, (All the way from Madagascar over to New Orleans in RHS...)

The mapmakers seem to be from Australia and OOB contributors from all over the world..

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Dead Air (9/6/2007 12:29:20 AM)

Playing alot of war in pacific and spwaw against the ai.   Mother board went out in my laptop.   Riding my bikes(harley and a Yamaha)[:D]

Arctic Blast -> RE: Dead Air (9/6/2007 5:30:11 PM)

Madden '08 is eating up my free time. Oh, that, and Guitar Hero 2, which I just (finally) picked up a week ago.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI