Bombardment points not being added to total points (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support

Unhappy -> Bombardment points not being added to total points (8/26/2007 9:31:28 PM)

Sorry to be a pain in the behind...

Again, working on a new scenario and noticed that points awarded for completing a bombardment mission are not being added to total points at the end of the scenario...eventually I'll send this thing, along with the problems I've noted.

alexs -> RE: Bombardment points not being added to total points (8/27/2007 1:03:57 PM)

Hi Unhappy,
Can you shoot me off a save game where this has happened to support@ssg.com.au

Unhappy -> RE: Bombardment points not being added to total points (8/27/2007 5:30:46 PM)

AlexS,

Ok, I've emailed the save game file and also the resource files and scenario file so that you can get the scenario to work (I hope).

Thanks for looking into this.

Below is the victory screen - I think total points should add to 750 if the 75 points for the bombardment mission were included.

[image]local://upfiles/25325/1B595E94C19D4D9EABA3E2F3C399F3FF.jpg[/image]

Unhappy -> RE: Bombardment points not being added to total points (9/9/2007 4:39:58 AM)

AlexS,

Received your email regarding this. Thank you for taking the time to check it out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI