Placing units from the force pool (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold

RocketMan -> Placing units from the force pool (9/2/2007 9:03:17 PM)

When placing units from the force pool, is there any way to change the order the units are placed?

I have run into a couple of instances where a commander was first up in the force pool, but the only units available to place him in were garrisons. And without placing him I couldn't place the units in line behind him.

Tordenskiold -> RE: Placing units from the force pool (9/2/2007 11:41:11 PM)

Have encountered exactly the same problem, but unfortunately I have no solution than good planning...

ozarkmichael -> RE: Placing units from the force pool (9/3/2007 12:25:31 AM)

Hello friends. I am a newb and have had the same problem. Just found the little arrows that go <- and -> on the unit screen. so yes, you can rotate the untis so you can place any unit first

RocketMan -> RE: Placing units from the force pool (9/3/2007 1:06:33 AM)

I of course tried that, but the arrow buttons are only enabled when you have more units to deploy than can be shown on the screen at one time. And even then, for me they just scroll to the right and disable the actual placement of units until you exit the force pool and reenter it. They do not allow you to select which units to actually deploy.

Dave Ferguson -> RE: Placing units from the force pool (9/3/2007 2:08:44 AM)

The developers are aware of this problem so I hope the fix might be in the next patch. if you wait a turn there might be a unit on which you can deploy the commander?

Dave

RocketMan -> RE: Placing units from the force pool (9/3/2007 2:40:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dave Ferguson

The developers are aware of this problem so I hope the fix might be in the next patch. if you wait a turn there might be a unit on which you can deploy the commander?

Dave

That's good to know.

Now that I know about the problem, I always make sure to have a unit available to deploy it into.

YohanTM2 -> RE: Placing units from the force pool (9/3/2007 4:17:50 AM)

I don't think that will help. Commanders must be placed on units already on the map who have not moved/fired.

RocketMan -> RE: Placing units from the force pool (9/3/2007 4:25:49 AM)

Yes I know that. What I mean is that I always make sure to have a unit in a city that I can, and want too, deploy the commander into.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI