Allied Player Wanted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Opponents Wanted

eddiec -> Allied Player Wanted (9/4/2007 5:01:38 AM)

I like to play with Fog of War on, Auto Supply off, No Auto Victory, No end date. pm me if interested

GKar -> RE: Allied Player Wanted (9/4/2007 5:47:02 PM)

Do you realise that it will be almost impossible for the Axis to win without AV and end date?

christian brown -> RE: Allied Player Wanted (9/4/2007 11:17:58 PM)

Maybe GeneralPatton2 is an excellent Axis player.......I remember losing as the Allies under these conditions in GGWaW as a newbie........[;)]

Petiloup -> RE: Allied Player Wanted (9/6/2007 11:45:58 AM)

I lost my first game at the Battle of Smolensk with Germany against Russia in 1941. That was an SPI boardgame [:(]

But true once you know the game and don't care about AV or end date I don't see the Axis ruling the world. Time is working against the Axis not in favor.

Only way I can see it work is to beat Russia without having the US entering the war early and the British not trying to invade Europe. But still without an end date the US production is huge and once Japan is down Germany can't hope to build a decent navy to rule the seas.

noel60 -> RE: Allied Player Wanted (9/8/2007 5:16:38 AM)

I played with the axis blitz scenerio and +20 for Japs supplies.Makes for intresting game.No end date and AV.

noel60 -> RE: Allied Player Wanted (9/8/2007 5:17:45 AM)

Id be intrested in playing you as Allies Patton.My email is noel60@comcast.net

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI