D/L Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Veers -> D/L Question (9/8/2007 6:56:49 PM)

I was gingto search the faq, but was unable to find it as it points you back to your games account and I did not see it there.
So, my question then is, how do I re-downlod a game several month after I bought it. Is this even possible?

sterckxe -> RE: D/L Question (9/10/2007 8:59:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers
So, my question then is, how do I re-downlod a game several month after I bought it. Is this even possible?

A search on "redownload" turned up this post by Marc Schwanebeck.

"You can retrieve the link at any time in a time frame of 30 days from the point of purchase (please note that the 30 days is only "official", "unofficially" it should never expire). Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need help downloading." link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

We recommend to backup software you downloaded to a CD or DVD. By our license agreement you're granted the right to burn one personal backup copy to either CD or DVD or the backup medium of your choice."

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Veers -> RE: D/L Question (9/30/2007 8:17:59 PM)

Thanks. I went to www.findmyorder.com and tried using my email addy and last fur digits of my credit card, because I cannot find my order number, but had no success. Does anyone know how to find one's order number? Would it have been sent in an email from Digital River/Matrix?

JAMiAM -> RE: D/L Question (9/30/2007 8:49:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers

Thanks. I went to www.findmyorder.com and tried using my email addy and last fur digits of my credit card, because I cannot find my order number, but had no success. Does anyone know how to find one's order number? Would it have been sent in an email from Digital River/Matrix?

Yes, you should be sent a confirmation email by "matrixgames@digitalriver.com". That should have the information that you need.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI