Keeping the faith (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Jim D Burns -> Keeping the faith (9/12/2007 5:50:06 AM)

I have been following this games development since before it became a port of EiA. Thank you for all you hard work and intense effort to bring this project to fruition Marshall. Sometimes it's only childish temper tantrums that make it to this board and you need to know there are plenty of us out there who are still keeping the faith.

It's amazing how easily people make grand pronouncements about *simply* hiring a few extra programmers to bring onto a project that may not pay for the original investment in the end, let alone fund massive staffs of unaffordable people just to satisfy the ungrateful and impatient.

Get it right and take as long as you need, I for one am keeping the faith.

Jim

denshiblocks -> RE: Keeping the faith (9/12/2007 12:42:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns
Thank you for all you hard work and intense effort to bring this project to fruition

wait, what?? are you following the same game?

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: Keeping the faith (9/14/2007 4:57:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns
Get it right and take as long as you need, I for one am keeping the faith.

I find the subject of your thread particulary funny when contrasted with the second line of your sig [:D] [:D]

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." -Blaise Pascal

[:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI