RE: when to start to worry ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

timewalker03 -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 5:07:08 AM)

as the company stated they work on jupiter time!

Erik Rutins -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 6:16:39 AM)

Manual's done, the game is ready to go in terms of production, but we're doing more final testing with ADG to make sure there are no remaining issues. This will go live as soon as we've cleared that last testing hurdle, so we have it on our schedule as a pre-Christmas release.

timewalker03 -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 6:35:04 AM)

will believe it when I see it. Good luck with your schedule. Also we have heard this before.

himoura -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 8:50:59 AM)

ok so this game is going to happen? first of all Awesome, some friends of mine are in the process of organising a game at the moment, which should be good fun.

I've read nothing about it other then this thread so maybe somebody can answer a few questions for me.

Multiplayer/Singleplayer or hopfully both?

and will there be options that will make the game longer? say 1788 to 1815? so the french revolution rules can be played?

gazfun -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 12:00:58 PM)

May I suggest you do a search for the topic you are after, there is a lot of words that have been typed in here over the years

gazfun -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 12:15:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: timewalker03

will believe it when I see it................. Also we have heard this before.

Also weve seen this before

stephenhamley -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 4:39:18 PM)

How about a Christmas card included in the packaging?

cdbeck -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/22/2007 6:19:23 PM)

Hey himoura,

Welcome to the forum! Might I suggest you cruise on over to the thread "Can we clear up some of the features?" that I started. There are some answers to your questions there, and the ones that are not answered, feel free to ask again and maybe another forum going will be kind enough to provide those answers.

I'm trying to generate a sort of "unofficial FAQ" to help clear some problems. So any help is appreciated!

SoM

New York Jets -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/25/2007 3:16:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

As of right now there is nothing to worry about.  The manual is pretty close to done and the box cover is getting a little bit of an update from Marc.  Richard going over the game and reporting any issues to Marshall.  So the release is close and unless something happens it should see the light of day soon.  Richard and Marshall have been great in helping me get this game to you.

David

Will there be annnouncments of the ability to pre-order?

Ursa MAior -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/25/2007 9:28:10 AM)

Any idea about the price range? (sorry if it has been asked before)

jchastain -> RE: when to start to worry ? (10/26/2007 4:44:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Manual's done, the game is ready to go in terms of production, but we're doing more final testing with ADG to make sure there are no remaining issues. This will go live as soon as we've cleared that last testing hurdle, so we have it on our schedule as a pre-Christmas release.

Thank you for the update. [:)]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI