Noob looking for a game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Opponents Wanted

jadam12 -> Noob looking for a game (9/21/2007 3:23:53 AM)

Greetings,
after playing a handful of campaigns through I've decided to give a shot to MP. I've mainly played as the Axis against the AI and could not win it, basically SU defeated me quite quickly compared to the historical dates.
I'm willing to take any sides but be warned I'm not a good player yet.

My e-mail is: jadam12@interware.hu if anyone is interested.
Jadam

christian brown -> RE: Noob looking for a game (9/23/2007 1:48:27 AM)

Were you playing "easy" or "normal"?
What strategies were you implementing as Axis?

jadam12 -> RE: Noob looking for a game (9/24/2007 7:40:32 PM)

Normal settings,
got poland, france without problem, even got into iraq/syria but after capturing some territories from the SU I simply couldnt get beyong and the SU was getting stronger and stronger each turn while I had to worry about partisans and eventually they counterattacked around '43 every time. That marked my offensive and crushed my lines eventually...
Against the allies I had a quite nice commerce raiding going on with subs and heavy bombers but they could easily replace the losses and I wasnt able to pull off a successful sealion as they had enough garrisons all the time (did not try it though).

christian brown -> RE: Noob looking for a game (11/6/2007 1:20:21 AM)

I honestly feel this is an experience issue, it would appear that you are a fairly intelligent person................after the mechanics and mindset of this game get more familiar, I'm quite certain you'll do just fine : )

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI