Pilot obedience issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

waynemck -> Pilot obedience issues (9/24/2007 5:27:22 AM)

Sometimes I order an aircraft to attack. It says out of range, shall we close and attack. I say OK, but then the aircraft does not change course at all. What is going on here/ how am I supposed to do it?

ClaudeJ -> RE: Pilot obedience issues (9/24/2007 5:45:59 AM)

isn't it a problem with the minimal release altitude of the concerned weapon?

For land targets , it may also be that a target isn't valid for the main weapon of the loadout and then the AI will use the aircraft's gun.

Finally, note that it also happen that an aircraft simply loiter a few moments during wich the path to it's target is calculated when it's ordered to attack a particular target.

hope it helps,

Jan

AlvinS -> RE: Pilot obedience issues (10/12/2007 5:39:10 AM)

quote:

But it depends on the DB that you're using as well.

I am an old Harpoon II player and recently purchased Harpoon III. I keep seeing references to database versions and was wondering how do you tell which database you are using. I purchased and installed Harpoon III about 3 days ago. The software version is 3.8.0.0.

Thanks. [8D]

ClaudeJ -> RE: Pilot obedience issues (10/12/2007 2:11:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlvinS

I am an old Harpoon II player and recently purchased Harpoon III. I keep seeing references to database versions and was wondering how do you tell which database you are using. I purchased and installed Harpoon III about 3 days ago. The software version is 3.8.0.0.

Thanks. [8D]

hello Alvin,

by using the Harpoon 3 Configuration Launcher, under the "Database Manager" tab, the database you are actually using is described and the other database are accessible by the scroll down menu.

[image]http://amb3940.be/DB_launcher.jpg[/image]

hope it helps,

Jan

AlvinS -> RE: Pilot obedience issues (10/13/2007 1:10:05 AM)

quote:

hello Alvin,

by using the Harpoon 3 Configuration Launcher, under the "Database Manager" tab, the database you are actually using is described and the other database are accessible by the scroll down menu.

Thank you sir! [8D]

KlubMarcus -> RE: Pilot obedience issues (10/28/2007 7:00:44 PM)

There's also a bug where aircraft investigate contacts, determine that they are neutral, but continue to prosecute them anyway. They end up following the neutral aircraft at high speed without firing until they are BINGO on fuel and have to RTB.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI