Question on DB Editor (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Scenario Design and Modding

Bombur -> Question on DB Editor (9/25/2007 4:07:09 PM)

-Finally got my DB editor from AGSI. However, it seems not to be working. The editor is very similar to the Scenario editor, but it has a DB menu. The trouble is that, when selecting "edit item", it only shows a list of itens, but you can edit nothing. There is no edit menu. Furthermore, itīs impossible to go back to the main menu from this list. Is the editor broken?

ClaudeJ -> RE: Question on DB Editor (9/25/2007 4:39:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bombur
(...)The trouble is that, when selecting "edit item", it only shows a list of itens, but you can edit nothing. There is no edit menu. (...)

hello Bombur,

in the list simply select a platform by clicking in the roundel if front of the platform's name then click on "Ok".

quote:

(...)Furthermore, itīs impossible to go back to the main menu from this list.(...)

you are right, it's not possible.

quote:

(...)Is the editor broken?

i don't think so, i would say that it's simply not well documented.

in your "..\Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare\Manuals" folder, there's a doc named "HP3-DatabaseManual-rev1.2.pdf", it's a good introduction to DB editing.

hope it helps,

Jan

Bombur -> RE: Question on DB Editor (9/25/2007 8:58:49 PM)

quote:

hello Bombur,

in the list simply select a platform by clicking in the roundel if front of the platform's name then click on "Ok".

-Thatīs the trouble, no "Ok" appears in the screen....

ClaudeJ -> RE: Question on DB Editor (9/25/2007 9:30:31 PM)

try to run the SE in full screen mode.

if it still don't show, please take a screen shot of the interface and link it here.

hope it helps,

Jan

Bombur -> RE: Question on DB Editor (9/25/2007 10:16:52 PM)

-Thatīs the issue, I was running at 800x600 windowed (useful to read the manual while playing). Changed as you suggested and itīs ok. Thank you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI