British Withdrawl (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

oldman45 -> British Withdrawl (9/26/2007 4:53:12 AM)

Did CHS change the hex location where the British ships need to go for withdrawl?

I am also having a problem with some ports not letting ships dock, why?

eloso -> RE: British Withdrawl (9/26/2007 5:36:19 AM)

Ship withdrawal works at Aden. There might be another port but I can't answer to which one it is.

You should be able to dock at any port.

If you mean you are having trouble disbanding the ships into the port, then check the size of that port. It needs to be at least a size 3 port to allow disbanding.

oldman45 -> RE: British Withdrawl (9/26/2007 5:52:50 AM)

Thanks pal, off to Aden we go :)

wdolson -> RE: British Withdrawl (9/26/2007 11:58:41 PM)

In CHS the three ports that work are: Aden, Bombay, and San Francisco.

I usually withdraw from Bombay.  I can put damaged British warships there to sit until I can offer them up as withdraw fodder.  I also leave some RN destroyers there to give up.  When ships return, they return to the port where withdrawn, so it's easier to track how long ships take to return if withdrawn at Bombay because only a few MSWs show up there from the OOB.

Bill

oldman45 -> RE: British Withdrawl (9/27/2007 2:35:41 AM)

Bombay is better, thanks!

oldman45 -> RE: British Withdrawal (9/27/2007 4:39:20 AM)

Just as a heads up, I just had the request for a CL and 2 DD's to be withdrawn and on the 1st I was hit with the penelty even though the ships were in Aden.

Nomad -> RE: British Withdrawal (9/27/2007 5:10:34 AM)

You have to actually send them back. Bring up the ship and at the bottom will be a selection for returning it to Briton( or something like that, it has been more than a year since I had to return a ship )

oldman45 -> RE: British Withdrawal (9/27/2007 5:43:36 AM)

Thanks for the info.... ok I get the noob award [:(][:D]

Nomad -> RE: British Withdrawal (9/27/2007 6:01:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: oldman45

Thanks for the info.... ok I get the noob award [:(][:D]

We were all noobs once. the reason I know the answer so well is I did the same as you. [:)][X(]

cantona2 -> RE: British Withdrawal (9/27/2007 4:02:20 PM)

disband the ship  then in the ship screen, click on ship name on ships in port list, you will have an option along the bottom that will say withdraw ship, click on that and away they go

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI