A-bomb and multi-day turns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

erstad -> A-bomb and multi-day turns (9/26/2007 6:56:18 AM)

So, three day turns.

Day 1 - Nagasaki is a-bombed.
Day 2 - What else? Bombed again
Day 3 - You guessed it.

No way to reset the orders in a multi day turn. Assume most folks wouldn't want to A-bomb the same city three days running.

Suggestions:
- Prevent a city which is a-bombed from being a-bombed again later in the game
- put a minimum time between A-bomb attacks of three days, to allow the allies to change orders.

Feinder -> RE: A-bomb and multi-day turns (9/26/2007 9:56:04 PM)

That definately goes into the "oops" catagory!

-F-

wdolson -> RE: A-bomb and multi-day turns (9/27/2007 12:05:17 AM)

I thought you only got 1 a-bomb a month in 1945?  Did the game create more because the group was ordered to do a-bomb attacks?

Bill

erstad -> RE: A-bomb and multi-day turns (9/27/2007 2:07:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wdolson

I thought you only got 1 a-bomb a month in 1945?  Did the game create more because the group was ordered to do a-bomb attacks?

Bill

Aztez has had difficulty getting the a-bomb attacks to launch, so I would assume he had three. However, that leads to an ugly thought. Although I know he was trying before, the first launch occurred on 9/41945. If you get 2 a-bombs in August (historical) and 1 or more in September, that might say the launch occurred only after he had three. Could there be some perverse code in there checking to see if "I'm only going to launch this a-bomb attack if i have a bomb for each day?" That seems very odd, but it's also odd that it didn't launch many times but the first turn after he might have gotten a September reinforcement it launched. Probably a coincidence...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI