PBEM Newbe (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold >> Opponents Wanted

OCBBerlin17 -> PBEM Newbe (10/2/2007 2:30:47 PM)

Would like to play a pbem game with the standard rules (oil on) just to get into the game. I prefer the allied side.

Anyone interested?

OCB

Puercoespin2 -> RE: PBEM Newbe (10/12/2007 1:17:40 PM)

Also a newbe here! Looking for my firts PBEM

Two games would be more than enough for me

Would you play one as axis and another as allies at same time?

darthsmaul -> RE: PBEM Newbe (10/12/2007 10:37:30 PM)

I am brand new as well and played one game as the axis, I can do a few turns a week on average but would love to play with someone as the computer is too easy, at least as the axis

Im open to suggestions and either side, but would like to try axis against a person to see how much better the game could be.

thanks

steve

Puercoespin2 -> RE: PBEM Newbe (10/13/2007 1:25:55 PM)

I would love to play a PBEM against OCB and another against smaul at same time.

I dont mind sides, really. FOW and oil seem reasonable rules to me, but I can live without them.

However, I cannot upgrade to 1.04 because the spanish version of the game comes with no serial number but patches do require entering serial number! I hope they fix it soon, but I cannot upgrade meanwhile.

I could contact you later, once the patch problem is fixed. Or play right now if you prefer 1.02 version.

Cheers

firepowerjohan -> RE: PBEM Newbe (10/13/2007 3:56:26 PM)

FYI, since the 1.04 patch is still in beta stage the Spanish have no 1.04 patch, they will get it quite soon when the patch is released

darthsmaul -> RE: PBEM Newbe (10/13/2007 9:02:55 PM)

sorry I have 1.04 right now, once you get it let me know

steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI